It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1
Brought to you by HEADHUB (Home Education and Advocacy Hub) and Christian Home Educators Warwickshire (CHEW), the “Learn Free” Conference is being presented by home-educators, for home-educators and those thinking about home-educating.
The aim of this conference is to equip, encourage, empower, and enable home-educating parents to educate their own children with boldness and freedom.
|Early Bird Couple - Add 2 Tickets to Your Cart||£7|
CONFERENCE ADMISSION ON THE DAY: £8.50 PER ADULT/£15 PER COUPLE (Please note that buffet meal bookings are now closed)
Tea, coffee, squash and biscuits will be provided for a small donation.
- Bring your own packed lunch
- Book for catered cold buffet @ £5.50 pp; £2.50 for children under 10; under 2’s free. Buffet tickets CAN NO LONGER BE BOOKED ONLINE
- Make use of other take-away options within walking distance of the church.
Unfortunately the church café is currently not open on Saturdays, so please make use of one of the other options.
- Preferably use the Grosvenor Road Entrance (CV1 3FE – off Ringway Queens Exit on Ring Road) where disabled parking is available.
- There is further parking in the council-run parking lot across the road from the church in Grosvenor Road (CV1 3FF). Saturday charge £1.00
- Queen’s Road Entrance (CV1 3EG) Parking here is very limited.
Please note that the conference is aimed specifically at parents, and we are simply logistically unable to provide childcare. We view the conference as an opportunity for parents to take the time to invest in themselves as educators of their children. We would not want the lack of childcare to prevent anyone from attending, but must stress that any children present at the conference must be supervised by their parents, as we are not in a position to take responsibility for children.
There will be a room available with toys etc, where parents can sit with young children/nursing babies if necessary.
Tables are available at £15 per exhibitor for resource providers. If you would like to exhibit, please email Juliet email@example.com.
We have tables available should anyone wish to use this opportunity to sell used home-ed materials. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a space.
We can provide helpers to supervise the table, but please make sure all items are clearly marked with their prices, and provide a “cash box”.
Thank you to our sponsors!!
CHRISTIAN HOME EDUCATION SUPPORT SERVICE (CHESS)
Thank you to CHESS (formerly Home Services) for sponsoring The Learn Free Conference again this year. CHESS members have free admission to the conference. Please email Juliet email@example.com for your coupon code.